Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday 10 July 2010

Today is a good day!!

Oh wait...have I just jinxed it?

Yesterday I threw up for the first time and had my first dry heaves - about five in total. But today, is a (relatively) blissful day. I am still ill mind but it just isn't as severe. Part of me is wishing I am further along than I actually thought and that the all-day sickness is going for good, but to be honest, I can't do anything but live moment to moment. Which is a lesson I'm learning as someone who is wont to planning every facet of her life.

Hard lesson. Valuable too, I hope.

Mango Head told his mother when she was in traffic in Lagos on her way to the market. She tried so hard not to scream in the bus but she called later. "You know, eh, whenever I remember it, I just start praying 'Father I thank you, I thank you lord, glory be to your name.' So take care of my triplets very well o! You hear?!"

TRIPLETS?!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment