Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday 7 September 2011

It's just a little crush...

Right? I mean, a married woman with a child can have a crush. I don't necessarily have to do anything about it, that would be bad and wrong, oh so wrong. But having the crush in itself is harmless right?

 And what if the crush was not on a human being per se? Would that still be acceptable? No? I mean doing anything about it then would definitely be weird and wrong. And bad, mustn't forget bad. It's still pretty harmless right? At least it is a living thing...wait...is it a living thing?

Are cartoons technically 'living things'? People do the voice overs and make them move, but they can't be...

Oh heck! I'm in crush with a cartoon saxophone from Baby TV. I don't know what it is; the voice, the winking-blinking badassness or those carelessly thrown-on glasses, but there it is. My shameful secret it out.

I am a goner.



No comments:

Post a Comment