Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday 28 September 2012

Catch up.

He is 19 months now. Wow. How times flies huh? And  how blogs are abandoned!

Baby Mango is no longer an appropriate name for him since his head is decidedly un-Mango-like.

How can one tiny person be SO LOUD?

The boy likes his food hot. I mean, hot hot. I call him 'Asbestos Mouth' because he doesn't seem to feel the heat. I still like his food to cool down though. But here's the thing: any time I tell him 'Your food is hot, wait for it to cool down' he goes and turns on the fan!

Right now he is holding my right hand so that I can stop typing. He has hated my laptop since he turned nine months old. Whenever I bring it up, he starts crying. Huh. Competition. I guess being a writer like mum is out of the question?

Got to go. Now he is trashing the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment