Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday 12 October 2010

I couldn't resist

I saw this and thought, 'Hey, I'm more than halfway there, why don't I just buy something?'

A part of me said 'What if something happens? You'd be stuck with this forever as a horrible reminder' but I told that part of me to 'Rie nsi'. I figured a mouth full of excrement will keep it quiet for a while.

Then I stood in front of the collection and poured a mental libation to the gods: What goes up must surely come down (Ise). Because of this, I must give birth to a live baby since it has already been made (Ise). It will be healthy (Ise). It will be born when it is meant to be born (Ise). There will be no pre-eclampsia (Ise) and I will never need to see an obstetrician (Ise). As all these things will come to pass, I must be prepared (Ami).

I bought it.

Isn't it just the cutest?????

No comments:

Post a Comment